How Tooth-Coloured Dentistry Can Restore Your Smile
One of the most common cosmetic dentistry treatments we use at our Pascoe Vale, VIC clinic is tooth-coloured dentistry. We use the latest composite materials to repair teeth that have been damaged or decayed.
Made from the same material as the composite resin used for tooth-coloured fillings, we use bonding to fix the following dental issues:
- To close up a gap between the teeth
- To make teeth appear longer
- To fix a tooth that has an unsightly shape
- To repair a crack or chip
- To cover up a discoloured tooth
The composite material blends in perfectly with your natural teeth, so no one will be able to tell you have had the procedure.
Cosmetic bonding is a ...