Have you ever wondered what your smile could look like with a bit of alignment? Maybe you've considered the benefits of having straighter teeth but still aren't sure if it's worth it and what all the treatment options entail.
Many assume that straightening teeth is purely a cosmetic procedure, but putting in the time and effort to undergo teeth alignment can yield several other benefits.
Pros of Having Straighter Teeth
Even if teeth aren't incredibly crooked or out of alignment, straightening them can contribute to your overall oral health in several ways:
- Added convenience cleaning your teeth. With straighter, more orderly teeth, brushing and flossing can yield better results as crooked teeth may be more challenging to keep clean.
- Better speech. Some may have teeth misaligned to the point that it gets in the way of their overall clarity while speaking.
- Straighter teeth can help prevent gum disease.
- Improved alignment can help prevent teeth chipping when chewing or eating.
- Straighter teeth can help with jaw alignment.
- Having a straighter smile may help improve self-esteem and overall cosmetic appearance. Some may dislike their teeth and avoid smiling due to misalignment.
Orthodontic Treatments in Pascoe Vale, VIC
Traditionally, braces are an effective method to align teeth, and dentists still rely on them today! We offer initial consultations with our patients to determine if tooth alignment is the right action plan. Whilst traditional braces may work for some, they involve metal, wires, and regular checkups to successfully implement the procedure.
At Lumino Smiles Dental, we offer our patients Invisalign clear braces as an effective treatment option for misaligned teeth.
We understand how straighter smiles can help our patients, and we do our best to help them get the correct alignment to benefit their oral health. We warmly invite you to arrange a consultation with our dental practice to see how teeth alignment can help your smile.