Correcting crooked or overcrowded teeth is no longer just for children and teens. Adults are embracing orthodontics like never before, and our team at Lumino Smiles Dental can understand why. There are now countless options for adults to comfortably and quickly straighten their teeth, and the best part is that they can accomplish this without the hassle of unsightly metal wires or brackets.
The Benefits of Adult Braces
Advances in orthodontics have allowed patients of all ages to get a more uniform smile without the hassle of traditional metal braces. Now, adults can straighten their teeth with discretion and ease. Just like younger patients, adults can also benefit from orthodontic care.
Here are some of the benefits of wearing adult braces in Pascoe Vale:
- They align your bite.
- They correct crossbites, underbites, and overbites.
- They straighten crooked, overlapping, and gapped teeth.
- They improve dental health and function.
- They promote jaw health and function.
- They are discreet.
- They are customised to fit your smile.
Adult braces reposition your teeth and jaw alignment, which improves your bite and allows you to comfortably chew and speak. Straight teeth are also easier to care for and clean because bacteria and plaque have fewer nooks and crannies in which to hide.
Customised Orthodontic Care
Every smile is unique and requires personalised and thoughtful orthodontic care. At Lumino Smiles Dental, we provide orthodontic solutions that are tailored to meet your oral health needs, aesthetic goals, and lifestyle habits. Whether you would like to use clear aligners or ceramic braces, we offer numerous options to help you achieve the smile you have always wanted.
Our Orthodontic Options for Adults
There are many different types of orthodontic options including short-term braces and traditional braces.
- Short-term braces - These usually are clear, plastic aligners that fit over your teeth to discreetly and gradually shift your teeth into position. One of the most common options for short-term braces is Invisalign.
- Traditional braces - Traditional braces correct more complex orthodontic issues through the use of adjusting wires secured to the teeth by metal or ceramic brackets. Your dentist regularly adjusts the wires to guide the teeth into the desired position. Modern braces can now be tooth-coloured to match your smile if you don’t want silver metal in your mouth.
Are You Ready for a Straighter Smile?
If you are ready to take the next step toward a straighter smile, we invite you to call our dental practice to schedule a consultation with Dr Amir Kiaee. We look forward to helping you find the best treatment available for your smile needs!