Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Choosing a dentist is an important decision for your family's health. We enjoy educating patients and making them feel confident in their decisions for their smiles.
Listed below are some of the most common enquiries we receive in our clinic. If your specific question is not listed below, we welcome you to telephone us directly for assistance or to contact us via our online form.
No question is too small or too complex. and you will find our team both friendly and knowledgeable.
- Will my procedure hurt?
- Does my Health insurance renew at the end of the calendar year?
- Does your clinic accept Medicare Child Dental Benefit Scheme Bulk Bill?
- How often should I be seeing a dentist?
- What should I expect on my first visit?
- What are some tips to take care of my children’s teeth?
- What are the pros and cons of Invisalign?
- What is Invisalign?
- What health issues might Invisalign be able to fix?
- Should I do teeth whitening at home or in the chair?
- What is Smile Design?
- Is your clinic child friendly?
- Why do I need a crown rather than a filling?